This is the second time my penis has broke out

Patient

Q: This is the second time my penis has broke out in small spaced out bumps. The first time; i had sex in the morning, I put some lotion on my penis that had coco butter in it before sex. After sex I did not take a shower, but I did that night. The next morning lots of white head bumps appeared on the top of the shaft. I jumped in the shower, and I busted them all , there was no pain , no discharge, no burning pee, etc. Then 2-3 days past the marks was gone.then I started to experience super dry skin and a itch . I bought some ointment for dry skin itching .it helped and I no longer have that problem.. Now just recently I had sex with a girl one night, and about 6 bumps appeared the next morning, they busted on their own during shower, and it's been about 3 days and I'm still waiting for them to disappear. But once again still no itch, no soreness, no discharge, no burning pee. What is this ?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query and an elucidate history.

This is called Balanoposthis.
You have to clean the parts 3 times with plain water.
Apply liq povidone iodine or metronidazole ointment and nothing else.
You have to take a course of an antibiotic and metronidazole orally and your sex partner has to take the same course.
Use condom everytime.
Take precautions and this will not appear.

Consult a Dermatologist to confirm and get the proper prescription