This isn't exactly a physical health question, more mental, but

Patient : This isn't exactly a physical health question, more mental, but ive been struggling lately, and have been thinking and trying to kill myself. I went to the ER for help, but they just said they will must me in a mental hospital if I get worse. Well, I got worse and it keeps getting worse. I'm 14, and I don't know what to do. I don't want to go to the mental hospital but I need immediate help otherwise I fear I will kill myself.