This may be nothing but I've been getting a lot

Patient

Q: This may be nothing but I've been getting a lot of heart burn and palpitations and struggling to catch my breath even when barely moving I have a lot of anxiety and mental illnesses and I'm on a lot of medications so could it just be that? I'm also a smoker, and I'm only 17 I've had a lot of other problems like headaches 1-3 times a day, constipation, stomach aches, back aches, leg aches, neck aches I'm just getting a little worried and tired of feeling this way.

Symptoms:  Back aches, heartburn, heart palpitations, headaches, constipation, loss of breath , stomach pains, leg aches, chest pain
Doctor