This might be awkward but whatever I have to know

Q: This might be awkward but whatever I have to know. So I'm pretty sure it's a pimple I have on my down there area.. It's not on the inside though.. It's like right there on the lip like not inside or outside just on top
Is this normal?
I don't shave there and never have, yet & I don't want to tell my mom about it cuz awkward. In the shower, I squeezed it a little and some puss came out and tried squeezing some more but nothing else came out It will go away right?
I'm just worried about it & want to know all about it for health reasons.

Symptoms:  None