This mole has changed with pregnancy, it's much bigger and

Patient : This mole has changed with pregnancy, it's much bigger and I don't remember having this shape before, should I be worried?
This mole has changed with ...-1
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, The shape and size of this mole is a typical and definitely appea rs with irregular frayed margins with satellites. Irregular borders of a mole along with increased size is usually a feature of malignancy, especially what needs to be ruled out is a melanoma. Hence, it is suggested that you should get a biopsy done at the dermatologist's office to rule out malignancy in form of melanoma. This is the best way to confirm or rule out any atypicality. I hope I have been able to address your concern, Wishing you good health, Regards.