This morning I woke up feeling very nauseous I ended

Patient: This morning I woke up feeling very nauseous. I ended up puking up everything I tried to get down for at least 7 hours. I haven’t been able to get out of bed because my body is too week and I get really dizzy. I have no appetite and my body is in a lot of pain. Also I feel really warm. Are these reasons to seek medical help?

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.Certainly yes, all these are the reasons for seeking medical help if you do not want to g o into further complications. Go to the ER ASAP.This is because so much of puking has caused you so much loss of internal fluids and can lead to electrolyte imbalance, kidney dysfunction and so on.Please rush to ER to get vitals and general check up done, get injections for stopping vomiting, get intravenous fluids and get investigated.I hope this answers your query in details with reasoning.