This morning I woke up with a sore throat, stuffed

Patient : This morning I woke up with a sore throat, stuffed nose and headache. Aspirin and DayQuil first and a few hours later, robitussin and Tylenol. Later on that evening I took two Tylenol again and went to take my robitussin but couldn't find the measuring cup. I guessed how much 10 ml was and took it. Now I am having horrible abdominal pain and puking every 30 minutes. My vomit tastes like Tylenol.
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform. You seem to have develope d NSAID-induced gastritis. This responds well to drugs like Pantoprazole and Domperidone, that would also help in controlling vomiting's also. Avoid taking any pain killers and further Tylenol for pain. I would recommend you to see your doctor for the Upper Respiratory tract infection that you are suffering from. Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.