This morning I woke up with a sore throat, stuffed

Patient

Q: This morning I woke up with a sore throat, stuffed nose and headache. Aspirin and DayQuil first and a few hours later, robitussin and Tylenol. Later on that evening I took two Tylenol again and went to take my robitussin but couldn't find the measuring cup. I guessed how much 10 ml was and took it. Now I am having horrible abdominal pain and puking every 30 minutes. My vomit tastes like Tylenol.

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
You seem to have developed NSAID-induced gastritis. This responds well to drugs like Pantoprazole and Domperidone, that would also help in controlling vomiting's also.
Avoid taking any pain killers and further Tylenol for pain.
I would recommend you to see your doctor for the Upper Respiratory tract infection that you are suffering from.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.