This morning I woke up with really bad pain in

Patient : This morning I woke up with really bad pain in my right knee. It even woke me a few times but i thought it was just a cramp cause it felt like the ones I get in my calf every so often. I'm a 16 year old girl and I just started playing basketball again after a two year hiatus after breaking both ankles which makes me very reluctant to go to the doctor. summer league just started and I can't take any breaks if I want a scholarship to any good collages. At practice today I almost had to stop playing cause the pain was so much. Please help me I really need to know whats going on. Its not swollen or even red. It has buckled a few times today causing me to fall and I've been limping since i got out of bed. Someone please tell me whats going on because at this point I'm stumped.
Symptoms:  Buckeling cause falling, pain, limping
Doctor :   Hello Thank you for posting your query on ATD. I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are h aving pain in your knee. It may be related to stress of playing. Analgesic such as ibuprofen is helpful in relieving pain. Rest and icing is helpful. You need x-ray and MRI to further investigate the cause. Hope your query get answered. Wishing you a good health. Take care