This morning, while having a protected sex, my condom broke

Q: This morning, while having a protected sex, my condom broke. The contact point was no more than 15-20 seconds. We switched position and shortly after, I discovered that the condom had broke.

I have an appointment to a urologist in 5 days to discuss my concern. I am mot likely will received a full test then and another a few weeks afterwards.

My question.

DO I need to see a doctor to get tested NOW ? or can I wait 5 days until I see the urologist ?

Is there anything that can be prevented between now and then (5 days from now ?). Obviously if I am noticing symptoms around my penis area, I will see a doctor immediately. I understand what's done is done, I am just making sure I cover all my bases.