This past Saturday I had a night of drinking at

Q: This past Saturday I had a night of drinking at the club & ended up puking a little later on. The next day of course I had a bad hangover but very different than the usual. My whole body was sore even my face but more so in the abdominal area. I was extremely nauseous the entire day & had little appetite. But my worry is that it's now Monday and I still have an aching pain on my right side under the rib and a sort of pressure its especially painful when im standing & try to stretch myself backwards or if i press on it. Im aware that its my liver but I want to know what's going on in There. I'm a 19year old female.

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
These are symptoms of gastritis and electrolyte imbalances caused by alcohol. You would require to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone for gastritis and drink plenty of water to rehydrate yourself. Take a good sleep.
In case your symptoms persists, or you get any pain abdomen with vomitings you would require evaluation for acute pancreatitis caused by alcohol consumption.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy