This past Sunday my boyfriend and I had protected/unprotected sex

Patient : This past Sunday my boyfriend and I had protected/unprotected sex. I have been on birth control for the past three months and I take my pill regularly at my scheduled time. He did not ejaculate inside of me. When I went to go log my sexual intercourse on my period tracker, it said that I was fertile that day as I were to ovulate that up coming Wednesday, three days ago. Another detail I should add is that on Saturday I held in my urination for a good 4 or more hours and once I went to the bathroom I felt some discomfort but it went away. This past week I have felt gas like symptoms that sometimes turn into cramp feeling in my lower abdomen, setting on my vaginal area. I'm scared of the risk of pregnancy but also I'm not sure if I'm mistaking these symptoms for having a uti. Is there any way you can help put my mind at ease?