Thoracic back pain just left of the spine

Patient: Hi there. I’m a 25yr old with back pain that started over a week ago. Not injury induced, just slow onset. It’s just to the left of my spine in the thoracic region. It gets worse with any movement, standing, walking, etc. The only thing that alleviates the pain is about an hour after I lay down at night. It’s getting increasingly worse to the point of crying. Almost unbearable after a day of working. No tingling or numbness in my limbs, or other symptoms. Just really bad pain right next to my spine. I’ve tried pain pills, anti-inflammatory meds, hot/cold compress. Nothing helps the pain. Any ideas would be great, thank you!

Symptoms: Hi there. I’m a 25yr old with back pain that started over a week ago. Not injury induced, just slow onset. It’s just to the left of my spine in the thoracic region. It gets worse with any movement, standing, walking, etc. The only thing that alleviates the pain is about an hour after I lay down at night. It’s getting increasingly worse to the point of crying. Almost unbearable after a day of working. No tingling or numbness in my limbs, or other symptoms. Just really bad pain right next to my spine. I’ve tried pain pills, anti-inflammatory meds, hot/cold compress. Nothing helps the pain. Any ideas would be great, thank you!

Doctor: