Thought I Had Urinary Tract Infection But Now Not So Sure.

Q: Starting about two days ago, I woke up with my urethra and urinary tract burning. I went pee and there was pain and more burning. I figured that I had a urinary tract infection and started drinking lots of cranberry juice and taking the antibiotics that I already had from the last time I had one. But starting earlier when I woke up, I went pee and chunks of bloody tissues came out as well as when I wiped, what looked like blood clots and mucus. Should I go to the hospital or just make an appointment with my doctor?

Symptoms:  painful urination, bloody discharge, bloody tissue chunks,