Thought my cycle was starting fri light pink then it stopped

Patient : Thought my cycle was starting fri light pink then it stopped alittl more yesterday morning now its gone. last cycle was the week of vday
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Hope there are no possibilities of pregnancy as implantation bleeding is quite similar to what you have had. In such a case please test for a pregnancy first. If negative, consider this bleeding as your routine cycle and follow it up in the next cycle pattern. If you do not experience a normal cycle next month, consider seeing a gynecologist for an examination and to rule out causes such as thyroid dysfunction, prolactin hormone changes, anemia, polycystic ovaries, etc . Hope this helped. Regards