Thought of miscarriage

Patient : Hi im 7 weeks pregnant and so scared to lose my baby .. how do I know if I had a miscarriage , my boobs don't hurt anymore , I think im just crazy please help
Symptoms:  Loss of symptoms ,
Doctor :   Fetal heartbeat can be detected by an ultrasound. Please get in touch with your ob gyn and discuss your concerns about a possible pregnancy loss. Please be informed that most pregnancy losses are heralded or accompanied by cramps and spotting except the ones called as "Missed Abortions". An ultrasound may be of great help to you.