Three rounds of anitbiotics but symptoms come back..need help

Q: For over a year now I have gotten slight sore throat and congestions. I get the bactria infections in my throat. I went to the doctor got an antibiotic and the problems came back. So i went back and they gave me a stronger dose. When the problems came back I just gave up and after a week the sore throat and congestion left. I still have the white infections in my throat but no pain. My ears started getting infected and so I went back to the doctor and they gave me another antibiotic. Now all the symotoms are coming back again. I dont know what else to do and would like some kind of help.