Three weeks ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex.

Q: Three weeks ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. I usually get my period around the 15-18 of the month and I started having a bit of cramps and some spotting the 17th. At first I just assumed it was just that but now it is the 20th and all that has come out has been a dark brown discharge and it has been very light while my flow is normally very heavy. I have heard of implantation bleeding and was wondering if that could mean I'm still pregnant even when unaccompanied by other signs of pregnancy. Thank you for any help.

Symptoms:  First day was a small amount of blood, day two and morning of day three was light but a dark brown discharge

Thanks for the question.
Considering that you have regular cycles which come on 18th of each month , so if you had sex 3 weeks back , it puts you in safe perio when ovulation had not occurred and chances pf pregnancy are minimal.

It is possible that due to stress and psyche during the whole cycle can disrupt your hormonal balance and can cause scanty bleed this time. However it is suggested that you may perform a urine pregnancy test after 5 days to rule out any pregnancy confirmatively.

i hope i have answered your query in detail ,
wishing you good health ,