Three weeks lower abdominal pain

Patient

Q: Hi there ,
I am 34 year old female, healthy, had 2 c sections, last one was 3 years ago, I have been having this constant pelvic pain now for the 3rd week , started 3 days after I finished my period, it varies in severity but it is there most of the time, feels like burning soemtimes m sometimes my lower abdomen feel bruised as if I just had my c section dew days ago.
I had one or two bouts of diahrea, I have more gases now I guess, the pain increase if I walk for more than an hour
I had bloods, ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, urine and stoo analysis, fecal occult blood, they all came back negative,
I tried duspatiline for ibs, NSAIDS didn't help
What could be the cause, I am really stressed out , and I need help

Doctor