Threw up after taking medication

Patient : I vomited immediately (1-2 minutes) after taking some medications. The vomit was all clear and was due to me drinking to much water to quickly on an already upset stomach. Since there were no pills in the vomit and there was no time for them to have dissolved at that point, should I assume that I still retained the medicine, or should I retake it?
Symptoms:  Took acetaminophen and ibuprofen for oncoming migraine, and a single dimenhydrinate for nausea (often occurs with my migraines; associated with vertigo). Vomited immediately after taking them.