Throat bacterial infection!

Q: Hello doctor,

I am 27 years old and from 1 week ago I have serious problem in eating foods. At the beginning I was feeling the food that I swallow close my throat to breath and I couldn't swallow it.Now it is getting worse and it scares me really much :(.
Today finally I went to a normal doctor and he told me there is an infection in your throat by bacteria. He gave me CEFUROX BASIC 500 and told me if it doesn't get better go to a specialist. He asked me to use more water with my food and use the pills till 3 days. There is a photo of my mouth enclosed.
My question is: I forgot to tell him that I had tonsil when I was child. When I look at my throat in detail in the mirror, I see that the left tonsil is a little bit bigger. Do you think the problem will go away and I can continue living after using this antibiotic?
Thank you in advance for your answer,

Symptoms:  A little bit fever and eye pain. But no pain in my throat only when I swallow I feel it wants to remain there and close my breathing. Even when the food goes down to stomach I feel its movement!
Throat bacterial infection!-1