Throat hurts and can't spit

Patient

Q: Throat hurts and can't spit

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your question.

The commonest reason for no able to spit with throat pain is an inflamed ulcer of focus of infection anywhere in the oral cavity.
This can be due to tonsillitis, peri-tonsillitis, tongue or buccal mucosa ulcers and so on.

I would advise you to rush to the ER or an ENT Surgeon to get a detailed examination, investigations of the blood, urine and get a course of treatment as per the findings.
Take the full courses, insist the Doctor to give the full-length dosages for avoiding recurrence in future.

I hope this answer helps you to get a proper diagnosis and treatment.