Throat Infection

Patient

Q: Symptoms: Sore throat with a possible tonsils. Swelling (yellowish) in the bottom of the throat (just above the adams apple on both sides), fever, mild headache, shivery. I was told by a local doc to take Levoflox 500mg once for 5 days, Emanzen-D twice for 5 days and Azithral-DC once for 3 days.

While Emanzen and Azithral seems to be mild drugs (from whatever i read), Levoflox seems to be something that could have serious side effects. I would like to take a second opinion before I could take the Levoflox

Thanks

Doctor