Throat infection serious

Patient

Q: Ive had two throat in infections and now i have an white bump on my right tonsil and my throat is really dry ..

Symptoms:  Dry throat when i swallow it feels weird.
Doctor

Thanks for the query
Developing a white bump on the tonsil after a throat infection needs to be followed up. Commonly called white membrane the causes could be tonsillitis, diphtheria, vincent's angina, infectious mononucleosis, aphthous or stress ulcers, fungal infections, etc.
You may need to consult an ENT specialist for an examination and the doctor may need a swab culture of throat tissue to find the cause. A course of antibiotics may be needed. Drink lots of water and warm saline gargles 4 times a day will reduce the dryness.
Hop this helped