Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Throat itching goes away and come again

Throat itching goes away and come again

Patient: I met with medicine doctor for my chest itching and throat itching , he checked me give some test of allergy like ige serum , and two other blood test. but he found nothing. he said it was allergic reaction. but now i am facing deep throat itching . but not all the time it goes away and come again, sometimes mild cough its been 1 month after seeing the doctor . i had allergic rinitis . age 26 , height 5.75 inch . weight 63.5 . asian , male

Symptoms: Throat itching , goes away and come again , sometimes mild cough

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think that you have a lung disorder. You should see a Doctor to get lung function test s done. I believe that you could be having chronic bronchitis, COPD, asthma or other similar diseases.The treatment of these are by using medication like steroids or bronchodilator. Hope this helps you. All the best.