Ask The Doctor > Pending > Throat pain when a swallow saliva or meal

Throat pain when a swallow saliva or meal

Patient: My throat is paining when i swallow or take meal but it relax after some meal and it retain for 2 hour.i have visited to doctor he gave me antibodies, it relief for some days but it start again, i worst in morning, but some time it do not. doctor said nothing is there, but have the problem from 2 month, i have no fever , cold or weakness. it cure a bit some time but again happen.

Symptoms: My throat is paining when i swallow or take meal but it relax after some meal and it retain for 2 hour.i have visited to doctor he gave me antibodies, it relief for some days but it start again, i worst in morning, but some time it do not. doctor said nothing is there, but have the problem from 2 month, i have no fever , cold or weakness. it cure a bit some time but again happen.

Doctor: