Throat popping during stretch, sore throat and neck, ringing in ears, face numb

Q: I have had problems with involuntarily popping my neck since I was four, I am now nineteen. Last night while stretching my neck my head jerked a little to the right and my throat popped. I heard a loud, somewhat painful, pop on the left side of my throat very close to the Adams apple. Right after I felt a burning sensation in my throat and on my chest right where they connect. I started to sweat and my legs started to shake. My body went cold, except for the neck. I couldn't breathe to good, it felt like someone was choking me, and I started to lose my voice a little. The scariest part is that the lower half of my face went numb, and is still a little this morning. My left ear started to flutter and evened out and left behind a ringing. I went into a sort of panic attack, which didn't help as my heart beat skyrocketed, and I sweat profusely. After an hour everything calmed down minus a sore throat and neck and I passed out from exhaustion. This morning everything is sore. I don't have any pain, just very uncomfortable and it still kinda feels like I'm being choked, right above the Adams apple. Numbness on and off the last hour. I was wondering if you can make anything of my situation and whether or not its dangerous enough to go get checked out as I am unemployed with no health insurance and would rather not. Thanks.