Throbbing pain in left leg

Patient

Q: I feel a tingle in my left leg some times. it is usually on the bone area at the front of my leg. it usually happens when I rest my right leg on my left foot. It is not swollen and doesn't feel hot and there is no discoloring. Also when I stand up i feel a discomfort in my heart area. And my neck feels slightly closed. And the right of my neck some times makes a strange feeling, like a pop. This has been going on for 2 days. And sometimes when I walk my left knee cap feels very uncomfortable and usually stops me walking. Oh the throbbing is happening while I type this. It hurts a little and lasts about 2 seconds. Woah. I just felt a quick sharp pain in my left lung and when I breath in alot of air i feel the sharp pain. What is happening to me. Rarely I feel the throbbing in my right leg and doesn't hurt as bad.

Symptoms:  Throbbing feelling in left leg feels like a blood vessel or something. Discomfort in heart area when standing up.
Doctor