Through trauma i now suffer anxiety and depression and i

Patient : Through trauma i now suffer anxiety and depression and i can't do anything i normally do and take no pleasure in things i used to do.. please help
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. When did you suffer the trauma? What e xactly happened? You may be suffering from a form of post traumatic stress disorder.. The duration and the nature of the injury is very important to understand what has led to such depression.. So kindly provide all the details and I will get back to you, Regards.

Patient: I suffered mainly when I divorced my wife. Then through trying to rebuild my life I went into renal failure and almost died, went into a coma for a month and rehibilitated myself. Now after five months I'm always exhausted and I don't care about anything, except my family.
Doctor: You're still suffering from depression.. It was triggered by the unfortunate event of the demise of your wife..

You need to visit a psychologist and I recommend you go for CBT sessions that will help you overcome your depression and give you a more positive outlook towards life.. Medicines can be taken next stage provided CBT doesn't work.. Will you be able to go for it?