Throught is extreamly sore for weeks now

Q: Hello,

i wonder if anyone can help me? first of all im a 19year old female, none smoking and social drinker (once in 4-5 weeks)..

if got a problem with my throught if been sick now for maby 5 weeks were if got better and then my throught started to be very very sore, i went to the doctor and she gave me strepsals inteflora and adco-amoclac bc. were it has worked but now this last two weeks my throught started flairing up again were at the back its all red and the little tonge at the back is swoleen with little white dots on it it has gone so far now that its painfull to swallow and its started effecting the back of my tonge. Can you maby please help and tell wat it could be?