Throwing up all foods and liquids at 24 weeks pregnant

Patient : I am 24 weeks pregnant and am having trouble keeping food and liquids down. (Started last night) is there anything you can recommend until I can see my doctor tomoz?
Symptoms:  Throwing up, chills
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Some amount of nausea and vomitings can be seen in early preg nancy. But getting vomitings in the end of second trimester with chills may be indicating some gastric infection. Doxinate helps in controlling vomiting in pregnancy. Associated with this, you may need antibiotics to control the infection, which you can take with your doctor's advice. Take care.