Thrush in my mouth!!

Patient

Q: I have thrush in my mouth and I'm pregnant. Should I be worried?

Symptoms:  I have white fur like layer on my tounge and red bumps. Makes difficult to swallow.
Doctor

A:   Hi,
Oral thrush can be seen in pregnancy due to disturbance of the microbial balance in mouth by the hormonal changes of pregnancy.
You may need local and systemic antifungal drugs to treat the condition.
In pregnancy better to prefer azole group of drugs compared with other antifungal medicines.
Please do consult your doctor, get examined and take treatment according to his advice.
Take care.