Thyroid Disorder

Q: I have a bad throat for the last two years, I have gone to many doctors and they sent me back with the flu medicines which won't work at all. They say its nothing it would be fine on its on.
But nowadays its not really fine, my roof of mouth hurts bad when I breathe or eat something little spicy. I wake up tired, also with the headaches. And my ears itch most of the time. I don't know what to do? Could you help me out, please?

Symptoms:  Pain in the nasal area, a little blood with phlegm, headaches in the morning and all day, tiredness, eating disorders, sleep disorder