Thyroid level was fine yet I am constantly hot

Q: Why am I so much hotter than everyone else around me all the time? I went to the doctor and had my thyroid checked at the beginning of this year and they said everything was fine.

Symptoms:  Sweating and feeling hot all the time when everyone else saying that it's not hot.

A:   Thank you for your question. There could be a number of reasons for your symptoms. If thyroid dysfunction has been ruled out as a cause of your feeling hot, it is possible that you have another hormonal imbalance that could be causing this. We recommend that you have your reproductive hormones, cortisol, and adrenaline levels measured in order to determine wither the problem may be due other hormone disturbances.

Thank you for choosing