Tight pain in middle back with tingling fingers?

Patient : I leaned over too far and felt something move in my upper back. Right away I noticed a tightness in my upper back when I move my arms forward and flex my back. No real pain otherwise, but my fingers are tingling all day, on and off. I get some pain around my ribs also, and my tailbone was sore for a couple days. But now it's just the tight pain in my mid back when I flex it, and the tingling fingers. Any ideas on wether it might be a pulled muscle or a slipped disc? What's the best way to heal it?
Symptoms:  Tingling fingertips, pins and needles feeling in palms sometimes, tight pain in upper spine between shoulder blades when flexing upper back.