Tighten throat and choking feeling

Patient

Q: Hey i am 20 years old , i feel like somebody is choking me, i feel like a tighten throat or neck, i don't have any other symptoms only a little bit dryness in my mouth...nothing else..what might it mean ? thanks

Symptoms:  I don't have a major symptoms i only feel like somebody is chocking me, and it feels like a tighten throat, with a little bit dry mouth, and little bit sneezing, i sneezed about three times a day...my voice is normal no chest pain...i've been feeling like that 3 from 3 days ago
Doctor