Tightness and pain in middle of upper back.

Q: Hi,

For the past 4 months (approx) I have been feeling this really tight sensation in between my shoulder blades, on both sides of the spine. Especially if I have been hunched over etc. It is normally ok because I just stretch, as if I'm waking up, and there's a loud and sudden click and the tightness goes away.

However! Sometimes the clink is more like a clunk and I feel a pain in my chest, about the same place the pain is on my back.

I have a history of Scoliosis and my spine twists, as well as curves. Is there anything I can do? And is it serious?