Tilapia fish good or bad?

Patient

Q: I have been eating alot of Tilapia lately. I tend to eat it twice a day, four or five days a week. I recently heard that tilapia may be bad for you? Is this true and should I stop eating the fish and switch to a different fish?

Doctor

A:   The Farm-raised tilapia is one of the most highly consumed fish in America. It has very low levels of beneficial omega-3 fatty acids and, perhaps worse, very high levels of omega-6 fatty acids, according to some research; then I strongly recommend you to eat  Salmon and Cod, this two contain high levels of Omega 3 fatty acids, and when possible try to buy wild caught fish instead farm raised.