Tilted Cervix

Patient

Q: Just had a pap done and my Doctor says I have a tilted cervix. Is this something to be concered about??

Doctor

A:   Let me reassure you that having a tilted cervix is not dangerous and you should not worry too much.
The cervix could be considered the neck of the uterus and in this case the uterus is tipped toward the back of the pelvis rather than the front of the pelvis. This condition is not likely to create problems with fertility. Likewise, a tilted cervix isn't likely to make pregnancy more difficult. I wish you the best.