Tingling in hands and numbness in the quads

Patient : I have tingling in both hands, pain in my hips and knees, and my left Quad tingles and goes numb i can pinch it and poke it and not even feel it. if i stand on it to long it hurts like crazy.
Doctor :    There are multiple causes of tingling and numbness of the extremities (hands and feet): vitamin deficiencies (Vitamin B B12), nerve compressions at the level of the spine, problems with the peripheral nerves of hands and feet, and metabolic causes as problems with the Thyroid gland and Diabetes. Once that your physician ruled out the nerve compression at the level of the lumbar spine, vitamin deficiency, and thyroid problems, might be important to rule out some other metabolic causes as Diabetes, which can produce the symptoms that you described above.