Tingling, Numbness in left lower extremity

Patient : I have some tingling and slight numbness in my left thigh, lower back and the left side of my buttocks, what could it be?
Doctor :    The causes of tingling  and numbness of the extremities , are multiple, we can mention: vitamin deficiencies (Vitamin B B12), nerve compressions at the level of the spine, problems with the peripheral nerves, circulatory problems and metabolic causes as problems with the Thyroid gland and Diabetes. Once that your physician ruled out the nerve compression  at the lumbar spine, vitamin deficiency, and peripheral nerves problems, might be important to rule out some other metabolic causes as Diabetes, thyroid problems  and  circulatory problems also, which can produce the symptoms that you described above.