Tingling Sensation and Neck Pain

Q: Hi, I am a thriving college student that is very active. I am not sure exactly when I began experiencing discomfort, but for the last three weeks my symptoms have become more prominent. I live by "mind over matter," but am a little concerned. I don't want to overlook something that could potentially become lasting when it could've been prevented! My symptoms include:
Tingling between the shoulder blades that is constant.
Tingling, numbness, and occasionally a burning sensation radiating down both arms but none of which are constant.
Numbness in the hands that is not constant.
Neck Pain that is relieved when lying flat on my back.
Pain in Neck while looking up or down and while standing or sitting for long periods of time.

No injury to my knowledge and symptoms for just over a month.
X ray and blood work were normal- anti inflammatories, 2 adjustments and a massage with no relief.

What could this be?