Tingly and numb feeling in both my hands and face while sex.

Q: My partner and I had sex with no problems. Recently in one occasion, we were having sex and it took too long, approximately 2 hours, since I couldn't reach an orgasm, she gave me oral sex. While she was doing that both my hands and also my face started to tingle to the point that it went numb, my hands kind of locked up and I couldn't move them easily but I was able to talk, also I did not ejaculate. So my question is why did I react like that if I did not ejaculate (reach an orgasm)?