x
151 Physicians Online

Question:

Tinnitus causing buzzing in head

I Have a Buzzing in my head it starts from the time i wake up to the time i go to sleep its getting louder and louder i have had this for one year now what can this be? please answer asap its driving me crazy.

Answer:

Sounds to me like you could have a case of tinnitus. This is the ringing and buzzing sound heard inside one or both ears. People who experience tinnitus experience things like different noises and it can even cause pain. Tinnitus can be caused by many things suchs:
- allergies
- blood pressure
- tumor
- diabetes
- thyroid problems
- head or neck injury
- use of different medications
Your best bet is to see your family doctor to get this fully evaluated.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA