Tinnitus causing buzzing in head

Patient : I Have a Buzzing in my head it starts from the time i wake up to the time i go to sleep its getting louder and louder i have had this for one year now what can this be? please answer asap its driving me crazy.
Doctor :   Sounds to me like you could have a case of tinnitus. This is the ringing and buzzing sound heard inside one or both ears . People who experience tinnitus experience things like different noises and it can even cause pain. Tinnitus can be caused by many things suchs: - allergies - blood pressure - tumor - diabetes - thyroid problems - head or neck injury - use of different medications Your best bet is to see your family doctor to get this fully evaluated.