Tinnitus, heart attack, stress, depression, etc.

Patient : Ive had a heart attack, stint, tinnitus, depression, stress at work and home, mentaly wore out, what can I do???
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The symptoms you have described are each very complex and require very careful examination and testing in order to determine each cause as well as what can be done to treat it. We strongly recommend that you go to your nearest doctor to undergo a full physical examination. Make sure you let them know of your past medical history in order to assist them in making the appropriate diagnosis of what is causing your current symptoms. You may be be referred to a cardiologist for the management of your heart condition, but your depression and stress may need to be managed by a psychiatrist. Please follow up with your doctor immediately. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com