Tiny black hair bundled into circle, inside my semen?

Patient : I am 18 years old and male. I was masturbating into a condom and afterwards I noticed that inside my semen was something black. Upon closer inspection It looked like a really tiny strand of black hair bundled into the shape of a circle. I'm very concerned and worried please help. This is the first time its happen and I am having a nervous breakdown.
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. The most probable reason I can think of is that the hair actuall y got into the condom when you were applying it. Anyone who is applying condom for masturbation can not be cautious to see what actually happened. I have never heard of such incidence and there is no chance of having such a hair or hair-like thing in the semen. So stop worrying. This can not be serious matter at all and most probably is the reason as I mentioned above. I would advise you to be observant next time. If this happens again, consult a Urologist and preserve the sample and send it for testing. I hope this answers your query.