Tiny Penis pimples About 1 mm In Diameter

Patient

Q: Hello, I'm a fourteen year old boy, and I have a question regarding my penis. I have these tiny pimples on my shaft, and a bit on my scrotum near my shaft. They're about one millimeter in diameter and stick out about half a millimeter, so they're tiny and you can barely feel them, even when looking at them. They do not leave any discharge, discomfort, they're not itchy, miscoloured, infected or painful in any way. There's nothing extraordinary about them, so I've never really cared to see a doctor or talk to someone about it, but me and my sexually active girlfriend are going to have unprotected sex in a month, because she got her pills a week ago, and I want to make sure this is nothing serious. I've had them for about one and a half years.

It might be important for you to know that, about a year ago, I was diagnosed with Chlamydia, which I probably got from a public restroom, and I also had these pimples when the doctors checked me out, but none of them mentioned anything, so I doubt it's anything serious. Thanks :)

The image is an image I found on Google with penis pimples that look exactly like the ones I have.

Sorry about any possible misgrammar, I'm danish :)

Doctor