Tiny red bump on tip of penis, scabbed over but

Q: Tiny red bump on tip of penis, scabbed over but then the scab fell off and it seemingly pussed up? About the size of a pinhead

Symptoms:  Pain when the bump is touched. Wife tested for all STDs + HIV and all returned negative. I was laying outside before the bump appeared.

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your history and the image you have sent.

This is a granuloma pyogenicum and can be treated well with appropriate antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines.

Hope this helps you.

Patient: Another doctor said it may be herpes hsv 2 I have a ball in my groin and the bump isn't painless or bleeding Can it be anything else?