Tiny red bump on tip of penis, scabbed over but

Patient : Tiny red bump on tip of penis, scabbed over but then the scab fell off and it seemingly pussed up? About the size of a pinhead
Symptoms:  Pain when the bump is touched. Wife tested for all STDs + HIV and all returned negative. I was laying outside before the bump appeared.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your history and the image you have sent. This is a granuloma pyogenicum and can be treated well with appropriate antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines. Hope this helps you.

Patient: Another doctor said it may be herpes hsv 2 I have a ball in my groin and the bump isn't painless or bleeding Can it be anything else?