Tired

Patient: Hi hopefully someone can give me an idea of what might be the cause of my rather annoying problem. .., I’ve always had problems with sleeping I either get woken up by what sounds like my name being yelled out I’m awake but can’t respond move almost as if I am in some sort of paralyzed state which terrifies me what can cause that almost embarrassed cause it sounds insane. ..,?While other nights I am in a sound sleep and yet I wake up in some sort of panic gasping for air not knowing as to what is scaring me out of a sound sleep.. ? Please help to me am I losing my mind?

Symptoms: Body twitches skin is uncontrollably itchy I want to sleep but I can’t when I finally do i wake up gasping for air as if being scared out if of my sleep in a panic

Doctor: