Tired all of the time

Patient

Q: Hello there, im 18 and tired all the time. Not at first in the morning but half an hour later im so tired i walk without thinking what im actually doing. Not matter how long i sleep, im always tired. My neck is always in serious pain from school work. Im currently doing A levels and this has been a problem since i started them (Aged 17). I don't exercise at all apart from the walk to school and when i do i my temperature rises really high. I need to find a solution to this problem as i struggle to think for my exams which are very soon.

Symptoms:  Tired. Feeling faint. High temperature when walking to school. Lack of concentration. Eyes feeling heavy.
Doctor