Tired of being bloated

Patient

Q: Hello doctor,
its been more than a year that i feel like this but the recent 3 months it started to get worse,i've noticed some changes in my body.the scars and acne scars dont fade away and i always have a stain of them.i feel very bloated and when i wake up i i feel my stomach is full of water and if i sleep more it gets better but still its a problem.sometimes i have a sudden stomach ache which is really bad and the pain is similar to my period pain.i noticed i had sudden bleeding under my button skin.lately i had sudden pain in my knee.i dont know if it helps but its been 2 months that i had not my period.
i have visited a few doctors they all said im ok but i dont really feel so.ill be so grateful if u guidance me.

Doctor